This is the Linux app named GC GreatCode whose latest release can be downloaded as GC_1_150.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GC GreatCode with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GC greatcode is a C/C++ source code beautifier that is now fully open source.
The distribution zip file contains the source code together with a windows executable. Executable files for Linux can be build from the source files (makefiles being constructed via premake4).
The original author of GC no longer has time to maintain the source code, but others are adding to the code base. If you are interested in adding to the code base, contact one of the administrators who will add you as a developer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gcgreatcode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.