This is the Linux app named GCX - Garbage Collected XQuery Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as gcx_2-1_bin_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GCX - Garbage Collected XQuery Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GCX - Garbage Collected XQuery Engine
The G(arbage) C(ollected) X(Query) engine is the first streaming XQuery engine that implements active garbage collection, a novel buffer management strategy in which both static and dynamic analysis are exploited.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gcx-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.