This is the Linux app named gditools to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gditools_20150714.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gditools to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gditools to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This Python program/library is designed to handle GD-ROM image (GDI) files. It can be used to list files, extract data, generate sorttxt file, extract bootstrap (IP.BIN) file and more.
This project can be used in standalone mode, in interactive mode or as a library in another Python program (check the 'addons' folder to learn how).
For your convenience, you can use the gditools.py GUI program supplied in the Files section (optional).
To use this project you must install the Python 2.7.x branch release binaries.
See the README.TXT file for more informations.
- List and extract files from a GDI dump of a Dreamcast Gigabyte disc (GD-ROM)
- Extract the bootsector (IP.BIN) of a GDI dump
- Generate a sorttxt.txt of the files in a GDI dump
- Transparent support for 2048 (iso) or 2352 (bin) data track format
- Preserve the timestamp of extracted files
- Usable as a library providing other programs with GDI-related functions
Advanced End Users, Developers
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line
Python, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dcisotools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.