This is the Linux app named GeAnn to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as geann1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeAnn to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GeAnn to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GeAnn is a crowdsourcing-powered Web game for collecting document relevance judgements.
Crowdsourcing for academic and industrial purposes often faces issues of quality control and worker motivation. GeAnn offers an alternative that focuses on entertainment as an alternative incentive. Tasks such as document relevance assessment or image clustering can be represented in game form to achieve comparable label quality at significantly lower cost and high user satisfaction.
If you use GeAnn, please refer to C. Eickhoff, C. G. Harris, A. P. de Vries and P. Srinivasan. "Quality through Flow and Immersion: Gamifying Crowdsourced Relevance Assessments". In SIGIR 2012
- Configurable Web Interface
- DB Setup Scripts
- Usage Documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geann/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.