This is the Linux app named GEDKeeper whose latest release can be downloaded as gedkeeper_2.19.0_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GEDKeeper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GEDKeeper program is developed for work with personal genealogical database.
The program is designed for extremely simple and intuitive interface. The program is very easy to install on the computer, fully supports the GEDCOM format, has no restrictions on the number of persons and generations, allows you to generate pedigrees, building several tree species, as well as print and save their images, provides fast navigation, filtering, searching and adding multimedia materials. In addition there is an output of geographic data on Google maps (© Google).
The aim of the program is as quick and effective means of conducting personal genealogical database.
- Compliance with GEDCOM 5.5.1 features
- Password protection is available
- Graphical family tree
- Print and export family tree as image
- Pedigree reports
- Possibility to export PDF, Excel, RTF, HTML
- No ad's, no copy restrictions
- Multiplatform - works on Windows and Linux
- Dynamic cartography (Google Maps)
- Search and filters
- Organizer and slideshow
- Plugins and Lua-scripts
- Reminder of birthdays
- Support of multi-monitor configurations
- Calculator of relationship degree
- Check for updates
- Reminder of holidays
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gedkeeper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.