This is the Linux app named Gefest Web Home Server whose latest release can be downloaded as Windows-JRE-1_4.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gefest Web Home Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gefest Web Home Server
Simple Web Server with Graphical User interface. Server can be used without special knowledge. Any user can install and share folders in internet or local network. For sample you can share media files (music,video).
- Share your folders in internet or local network.
- Add / Remove folders with use simple interface
- Support password protection.
- Allow review all user activity (Server log and Activity log)
- Allow watch video directly from another pc
- Integrated CMS system
- Integrated Image Gallery.
Java Swing, Java AWT, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gefestws/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.