This is the Linux app named GeigerLog whose latest release can be downloaded as geigerlog-v1.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeigerLog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GeigerLog is a combination of data logger, presenter, and analyzer, and now released as version 1.4.1 !
Based on Python (Version 3), hence runs on Linux, Windows, Macs, Raspberry Pi, and other. It now also runs on HiDPI screens.
GeigerLog can be monitored by SmartPhone; it is WiFi enabled for servers and clients.
Initially developed for Geiger counters, it is now a more universal tool, which equally well handles data like temperature, air-pressure, humidity, CO2. Continues to support GQ Electronic's GMC-300/500/600 Geiger counters, RadMon and other IoT devices, Gamma-Scout Geiger counters, audio-clicks producing counters, I2C based sensors.
GeigerLog reads data from the devices, saves them to databases, prints to screen and plots as graph of Values vs Time. The graph is auto-updated and can be customized.
Quality control using Statistics, Scatter, Poisson Test, FFT & Autocorrelation, and more.
New Raspi specific software let it act as a WiFiServer for GeigerLog.
- Handling a Geiger counter with digital signals or audio clicks
- Handling environmental sensors
- Data logging
- Data graphing
- GUI and non-GUI Versions
- Quality Control of your data
- Technical Articles on Measurement with Geiger Counters and I2C sensors
- Using GQ's GMC 300/320/500/600 series of Geiger couters
- Using Gamma-Scout's Geiger counters
- Using RadMon series Geiger counters
- Using IoT devices
- Using Audio-Click Signal based Geiger counters
- Using I2C sensors
- Using BOSCH BME280 I2C Sensor (Temperature, Pressure, Humidity)
- Using Sensirion CO2 sensors SCD30 and SCD41
- Using TSL2591 I2C Sensor (Light)
- Using CO2 monitors
- Using LabJack U3 devices
- Runs on Raspberry Pi
- Raspi specific software to make it act as WiFiServer for GeigerLog
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geigerlog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.