This is the Linux app named GemsTracker whose latest release can be downloaded as new_project.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GemsTracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GEneric Medical Survey TRACKER is written in PHP, using Zend Framework.
GemsTracker is a tool for tracking fixed sequences of surveys asked to groups of individuals or organizations.
GemsTracker is not a tool for building and administrating surveys. For that specialized survey software packages are used by GemsTracker, with LimeSurvey as the first among equals.
- follow up surveys
- surveys dependent on answers in previous surveys
- multiple people to answer surveys concerning one person
- different sequences of surveys (i.e. '''tracks''') assigned to different people
- easy search as you type interface
- overview, planning and data exports
- low level separation of measurements and patient identification data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gemstracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.