This is the Linux app named GeneNetWeaver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gnw-3.1b-download.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeneNetWeaver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GeneNetWeaver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGeneNetWeaver (GNW) is an open-source tool for in silico benchmark generation and performance profiling of network inference methods. GNW was used to generate the community-wide DREAM3, DREAM4 and DREAM5 In Silico Challenges.
- Extraction of modules from known transcriptional regulatory networks (E.coli, Yeast, etc.)
- Generation of realistic in-silico gene network benchmarks for network inference methods
- Simulation of realistic biological experiments (knowckout, knockdown, dual-knockout, multifactorial perturbations, time series, etc.)
- Performance evaluation of network predictions (Precision-Recall, ROC, motif analysis)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.