This is the Linux app named Generic Data Structures Library (in C) whose latest release can be downloaded as libds-2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Generic Data Structures Library (in C) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Generic Data Structures Library (in C)
DESCRIPTIONA Generic Data Structures Library. A collection of data structures you're most likely to need. Written in ANSI C. Interface is basic, but powerful, and intuitive. Has AVL tree, binary heap, queue/linked list, and more. All platforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.