This is the Linux app named Geo Arbores whose latest release can be downloaded as RasterTools-2.0.5-20230201.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Geo Arbores with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Geo Arbores is a project for developing tools and extensions for the GIS software OpenJUMP
- The aim of GeoArbores is the development and deployment of mapping applications and libraries for the GIS software OpenJUMP. OpenJUMP is an open source Geographic Information System (GIS) written in the Java programming language. It is developed and maintained by a group of volunteers from around the globe.
- The extensions for OpenJUMP GIS require the installation of such software Desktop GIS.
- OpenJUMP main page: OpenJUMP - http://www.openjump.org/
- OpenJUMP wiki: http://ojwiki.soldin.de/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Any discussion and questions about Geo Arbores applications development and bugs is postponed to conresponding User and Developer Lists: http://www.openjump.org/support.html
- Tools are developed and maintained by Giuseppe Aruta
- See wiki page for other information: https://sourceforge.net/p/opensit/wiki/Home/
Advanced End Users
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.