This is the Linux app named GeoMondrian whose latest release can be downloaded as workbench.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeoMondrian with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GeoMondrian is a "spatially-enabled" version of Mondrian. GeoMondrian brings to the Mondrian OLAP server what PostGIS brings to the PostgreSQL DBMS, i.e. a consistent and powerful support for geospatial data. It also provides geo-extensions to MDX.
Advanced End Users, Developers
JDBC, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geomondrian/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.