This is the Linux app named gerbv — a Gerber (RS-274X) viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as gerbv-2.7.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gerbv — a Gerber (RS-274X) viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gerbv — a Gerber (RS-274X) viewer
DESCRIPTIONGerbv is an open source Gerber file (RS-274X only) viewer. Gerbv lets you load several files on top of each other, do measurements on the displayed image, etc. Besides viewing Gerbers, you may also view Excellon drill files as well as pick-place file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gerbv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.