This is the Linux app named GFSGL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gfsgl-0.92.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GFSGL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GFSGL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GFSGL is a program which will help you install, manage and run games on Linux and other unix-like systems. It can run native, Wine and other emulated games (using third party software). It has a console and a X11 UI.
Command-line, X Window System (X11)
Perl, Unix Shell
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gfsgl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.