This is the Linux app named Ghost In The Mail whose latest release can be downloaded as GhostInTheMail-0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ghost In The Mail with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ghost In The Mail
Ghost In The Mail is a very basic mail client for Linux, written in C, for GTK. It supports attached files. The user can specify the SMTP server, the sender's e-mail, and the name.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
GTK+, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gitmail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.