This is the Linux app named git-standup whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named git-standup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A little tool to remember where you left off in every one of your taks. git-standup helps you with running standups and keeping track of what you have been doing. By default it gives you the most common usage i.e. shows you commits from the last working day in the current directory and the directories below current level plus it comes with several options to modify how it behaves. The only requirement is having good commit messages. You can install git-standup using one of the options provided. Simply run it in your project directory and it will give you the output from the last working day. If you run it in a folder containing multiple git repositories, it will go through each of the projects and give you the standup report for each one of them. You can pass several options to modify how git-standup behaves.
- Simply run it in your project directory and it will give you the output from the last working day
- You can pass several options to modify how git-standup behaves
- To check all your personal commits from last working day, head to the project repository and run
- Open a directory having multiple repositories and run
- It will show you all your commits since the last working day in all the repositories inside
- Check someone else's commits
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/git-standup.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.