This is the Linux app named GIU Gallery Image Upload whose latest release can be downloaded as giu-gallery.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GIU Gallery Image Upload with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GIU Gallery Image Upload
Output and stored data will be path to image, title of link, link to image, alternative text to image and storyline text. Controls and options such as image width and height plus some template features to control are available in the Controls Panel.
GIU is Open Source and I welcome the community to add to this project.
The ideology of GIU is to provide a simple use application for end users as well as a robust control panel with adequate administrative operations. Folder structures are designed to display images for viewing of those images as a gallery from a sub folder of your website.
There are lots of controls for the image itself in GIU. The size and position of you image is very important so the Control Panel will give you options to put the image on your page just how you want it. As a theme builder you can add options of you own that will manipulate parts of your theme.
- save a caption and an alt text into the database
- stamp the time of upload into db for your convenience
- add a storyline to photo, viewable on image page
- list all images in a table to get info or delete.
- simple modal connected to public viewers (Slimbox)
- security functions to callback on every dataset
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/giugalleryimageupload/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.