This is the Linux app named giza whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named giza with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A 2D scientific plotting library built on cairo. Provides uniform output to pdf, ps, png and X-Windows. Written in C with no dependencies (other than cairo) as a direct replacement for PGPLOT.
- 2D plotting library
- Output to png, ps, eps, pdf, svg and X-window
- Interactivity via cursor calls (similar to PGCURS, PGBAND)
- Includes PGPLOT interface that compiles replacement versions of libpgplot and libcpgplot with many backwards compatible features
- Minimal dependencies: depends only on very standard system libraries (cairo, png, X11)
- Written in standard C with a Fortran 90/95/2003 interface
- Compiles as a standalone library or can be incorporated into other codes
- Interface routines handle both float and double precision input
- Easily called from Fortran/C/C++ code
- Initially written as a new backend for SPLASH: A visualisation tool for SPH data
- ...now fully functioning as the SPLASH backend, most of PGPLOT API implemented
X Window System (X11), Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/giza/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.