This is the Linux app named GLCD Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as GLCDTools_0.2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLCD Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With GLCD Tools you can convert windows bitmap files (bmp) to a byte array suitable for graphic LCD displays. Additionally you can create fontsets out of your system fonts for the displays. It outputs C Code which you can use in your µC project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glcdtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.