This is the Linux app named Glirnath whose latest release can be downloaded as glirnath-0.30.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Glirnath with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA web utility to browse and play mp3s on a remote computer dedicated to be a music jukebox, implemented using PHP and Perl. The Glirnath does not stream mp3s to the local computers, but rather acts as a remote agent to play music on the server itself.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glirnath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.