This is the Linux app named glossary project whose latest release can be downloaded as multilanguage_languages_040915_1852.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named glossary project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project aims to create language glossaries in order to be able to easily convert them e.g. for OmegaT or Vocabulary (OpenOffice.org) file format. Step by step all languages will be included - it was inactive for quite a long time - I'll add lists to be worked on here and these lists will go into OmegaWiki as well. Please note that glossary lists are under cc-by license
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsi-glossary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.