This is the Linux app named GLPI Helpdeskrating whose latest release can be downloaded as helpdeskrating_1.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLPI Helpdeskrating with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Helpdeskrating is a Plugin for GLPI http://www.glpi-project.org extending the helpdesk tickets with a new tab. Here the work of the technician can be rated in 4 different
categories (overall, sollution, technician, time) with points from 1 to 6, where 1 is best and 6 is worst.
In turn the technician can also rate the requester's communication, input and collaboration, also with points from 1 to 6.
Additional to that the requester and the technician have the possibillity to add a comment to their rating, to explain the given points, if needed.
The rating is possible as soon as the ticket is solved.
GLPI-Logo by the GLPI-Project
Thumbs in Logo by http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Bersam
- Rating of Helpdesk tickets by the requester and the technician
- Rating is optional and always possible as soon the ticket is solved
- Rating a Ticket automatically accepts the solution
- Different statistics for the technician
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/helpdeskrating/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.