This is the Linux app named vcardsplitter whose latest release can be downloaded as vcardSplitter_1_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vcardsplitter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple utility to split a concatenated vCard format file into separate files (IETF RFC 2426 - vCard MIME Directory Profile). It splits on the BEGIN:VCARD and END:VCARD tags. It was created to help import a Lotus Organizer export file into Palm Desktop
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcardsplitter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.