This is the Linux app named glvertex to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as glvertex-5.1.5.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named glvertex to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
glvertex to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The glVertex library emulates the legacy OpenGL API, which has been deprecated in OpenGL core profiles. It is also a convenience wrapper around GLSL shaders, VBOs and FBOs.
- Header-only C++ library
- Easy to install and use
- Simple creation of vertex buffer objects (VBOs) and GLSL shaders
- Brings back the key concepts of the fixed-function pipeline
- Legacy features are mapped to the fast paths available in the OpenGL core profile
- For rapid prototyping and teaching purposes
- For easy development of efficient OpenGL rendering code
- Specification of vertices and attributes in immediate mode fashion
- Specification of perspective, modeling and viewing matrices in immediate mode fashion
- Matrix stack operations in immediate mode fashion
- Used at the Georg-Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences in Nuremberg for teaching computer graphics courses
C++, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glvertex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.