This is the Linux app named gmail-importer whose latest release can be downloaded as gmail-importer-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gmail-importer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The project is written in Java to redirect your old emails from the old email servers into your any new email servers. The most usage of this software is to redirect all your old emails into your gmail account.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmail-importer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.