This is the Linux app named GMSM Toolkit ☭ whose latest release can be downloaded as gmsmtk_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GMSM Toolkit ☭ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GMSM Toolkit ☭
GMSM Toolkit ☭
Multi purpose cross-platform cryptography tool for asymmetric/symmetric encryption, cipher-based message authentication code (CMAC), recursive hash digest, hash-based message authentication code (HMAC) and PBKDF2 function.
SM2/SM3/SM4 Chinese National Standard Algoritms:
• GM/T 0003-2012 - SM2 Public key algorithm 256-bit.
• GM/T 0004-2012 - SM3 Message digest algorithm. 256-bit hash value.
• GM/T 0002-2012 - SM4 Symmetric block cipher with 128-bit key.
• Asymmetric Encryption/Decryption
• Symmetric Encryption/Decryption
• Digital Signature
• Recursive Hash Digest + Check
• CMAC (Cipher-based message authentication code)
• HMAC (Hash-based message authentication code)
• PBKDF2 (Password-based key derivation function 2)
Copyright (c) 2020-2021 Pedro Albanese - ALBANESE Lab.
Source code: https://github.com/pedroalbanese/gmsmtk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmsmtk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.