This is the Linux app named gnetworktester whose latest release can be downloaded as gnetworktester_0.11.1-1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnetworktester with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Testing of the stability and quality of a network connection. This application helps users in testing the quality of a network connection and in sending feedback to the ISP.
- Automatic statistics collection
- Automatic report generation
- Automatic configuration for the ISP if it is supported by the ISP
- Measuring data rate uses discard or iperf
- Speedtest.net client
- Schematic map of the network
- Integration with Google maps
- Latencies history
End Users/Desktop, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnetworktester/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.