This is the Linux app named gnoga whose latest release can be downloaded as gnoga-2.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnoga with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gnoga uses modern web technologies to allow simple creation of cross platform GUIs for Ada with native or custom look and feels that perform on par to native toolsets locally and can be easily and securely remoted as web apps over the internet as well.
- Ada 2012 framework
- Write for the web, mobile or desktop, no need to ever touch JS or HTML
- Fast cross platform GUIs that can run local or remote as web app
- GUIs runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices
- Take advantage of all cutting edge GUI technologies
- Ada will never be limited again to poor quality cross over with poor native feel
- Write web apps and guis as easily as writing console applications
Cocoa (MacOS X), Project is a user interface (UI) system, Project is a graphics toolkit, Web-based, GTK+
MySQL, SQLite, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnoga/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.