This is the Linux app named gnostic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gnostic-2016.37.1a.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnostic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gnostic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:gnostic (or Ada gnostic) is Ada Generic Neural Objects System Engineering
For Self Programming Process development with Ada.
- development interface for Ada language
- print the project in an canvas with linked item from source units.
- print a link to sources file of project
- export the project canvas on PNG picture
- self execute a software product scheme
- self generate a project name
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnostic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.