This is the Linux app named GNU Health whose latest release can be downloaded as gnuhealth-3.6.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GNU Health with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GNU Health is the award-winning Free Hospital and Health Information System (HIS).
GNU Health is the Hospital Information System by the United Nations .- International Institute for Global Health.
GNU Health was chosen by Richard Stallman to be included in the GNU System, from the Free Software Foundation.
GNU Health is brought to you by GNU Solidario, an Non-Profit Organization (NGO) that delivers Health and Education with Free Software.
- Hospital Information System
- Laboratory Information System
- Personal Health Record
- Health Information System
X Window System (X11), Web-based, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnu-health/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.