This is the Linux app named GNU Pong Game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gpong-win-1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GNU Pong Game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GNU Pong Game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGPong project intend to make a multiplayer and multi-OS pong game.
It melt C with SDL library to draw the scene and Java with JNI interface to share data with other players across the net. The java module will also interact with a database to find availa
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
C, PHP, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpong/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.