This is the Linux app named gnuplotfortran whose latest release can be downloaded as gnuplotfortran-0.2.2-1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnuplotfortran with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library is a Fortran 95 gnuplot interface for some Unix like OS'es. This provides some routines that enables direct access of a child gnuplot session from a Fortran 95 program. You will need a copy of fortranposix to make this work.
Developers, Education, Science/Research
Other toolkit, Project is a graphics toolkit, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplotfortran/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.