This is the Linux app named go-datastructures whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named go-datastructures with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Go-datastructures is a collection of useful, performant, and threadsafe Go datastructures. Interval tree for collision in n-dimensional ranges. Implemented via a red-black augmented tree. Extra dimensions are handled in simultaneous inserts/queries to save space although this may result in suboptimal time complexity. Intersection determined using bit arrays. In a single dimension, inserts, deletes, and queries should be in O(log n) time. Bitarray used to detect existence without having to resort to hashing with hashmaps. Requires entities have a uint64 unique identifier. Two implementations exist, regular and sparse. Sparse saves a great deal of space but insertions are O(log n). There are some useful functions on the BitArray interface to detect intersection between two bitarrays. This package also includes bitmaps of length 32 and 64 that provide increased speed and O(1) for all operations by storing the bitmaps in unsigned integers rather than arrays.
- Only tested with Go 1.3+
- Augmented Tree, Bitarray, Futures, and Queue
- Fibonacci Heap, Range Tree, and Threadsafe
- AVL Tree, X-Fast Trie, and Y-Fast Trie
- Fast integer hashmap, and Skiplist
- Immutable B Tree, Ctrie, Dtrie, and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-datastructures.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.