This is the Linux app named Goblin Hack to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as goblinhack-1.18.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Goblin Hack to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Goblin Hack to run in Linux online
Goblin Hack is a roguelike opengl-based smooth-scrolling ASCII graphics game! Inspired by the likes of NetHack, it opts for a simple interface that appears to appeal to kids (and adults) and fires the imagination in today's world of over-rendered games.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goblinhack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.