This is the Linux app named Gobot whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.15.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gobot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gobot makes controlling robots and devices incredibly simple and fun. This program connects to an Arduino, and toggles an LED, every one second. Support for devices that use Analog Input/Output (AIO) communication have a shared set of drivers provided using the "gobot/drivers/aio" package. Support for devices that use General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) communication have a shared set of drivers provided using the "gobot/drivers/gpio" package. Gobot has a extensible system for connecting to hardware devices. Gobot includes a RESTful API to query the status of any connection, device or robot running in your swarm. It additionally has the ability to issue commands directly to your devices and robots. It also comes with the robeaux React.JS interface baked right into its API server for quick and easy configuration.
- It provides a simple, yet powerful way to create solutions that incorporate multiple, different hardware devices at the same time
- You can also use the full capabilities of the framework aka "Master Gobot" to control swarms of robots or other features such as the built-in API server
- Gobot has a extensible system for connecting to hardware devices
- Gobot is designed to be using in conjunction with Gort, a Command Line Toolkit (CLI) for RobotOps
- Gort provides tools to scan for connected devices, upload firmware, and it works perfectly with Gobot
- Also included with Gobot is a CLI for generating new robots and adaptors
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gobot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.