This is the Linux app named Godo whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.100.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Godo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Godo is a Go client library for accessing the DigitalOcean V2 API. Create a new DigitalOcean client, then use the exposed services to access different parts of the DigitalOcean API. Currently, Personal Access Token (PAT) is the only method of authenticating with the API. You can manage your tokens at the DigitalOcean Control Panel Applications Page. If you need to provide a context.Context to your new client, you should use godo.NewClient to manually construct a client instead. If a list of items is paginated by the API, you must request pages individually. Some endpoints offer token based pagination. For example, to fetch all Registry Repositories. Each version of the client is tagged and the version is updated accordingly.
- You can view the client API docs
- Godo is a Go client library for accessing the DigitalOcean V2 API
- Create a new DigitalOcean client
- Currently, Personal Access Token (PAT) is the only method of authenticating with the API
- You can manage your tokens at the DigitalOcean Control Panel Applications Page
- Some endpoints offer token based pagination
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/godo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.