This is the Linux app named GOLEM IDMS whose latest release can be downloaded as golem_core.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GOLEM IDMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The GOLEM (Global Object Learning Enterprise Mediator) is a multi-module system for identity management purposes in an inter- and intra-university context. It supports eLearning applications in a very broad sense, i.e. including wikis and other web tools
Government, Information Technology, Education, System Administrators
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/golem-idms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.