This is the Linux app named Goliath Auto Screen Capture whose latest release can be downloaded as Goliath.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Goliath Auto Screen Capture with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Goliath Auto Screen Capture
Goliath Auto Screen Capture is a free tool for taking rapid-fire screenshots. The user can simply select an area of the screen to capture, then use their computer as usual until ready to end the recording.
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Native global hotkey support
- Output to JPG or PNG sequences
- 100% FREE award granted by Softpedia
- Native Windows EXE available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goliath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.