This is the Linux app named Good v. Evil to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gvehtml-0.85.1.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Good v. Evil to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Good v. Evil to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGood v. Evil is a GM run, free-form fantasy role-playing game where two opposing teams compete for the same goal. This project features tools for tracking character information, equipment, logs, and general tools.
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.