This is the Linux app named Google Apps Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as gam-6.31-windows-x86_64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Google Apps Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Google Apps Manager
Google Apps Manager or GAM is a free and open source command line tool for Google G Suite Administrators that allows them to manage many aspects of their Google Apps Account quickly and easily. With GAM you can create and manage users, groups and domains; manage email, security and calendar settings; manage admins and organizations and many more.
To use GAM Google Apps Business, Education, Partner or Government Edition is required.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/google-apps-manager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.