This is the Linux app named Google.mE whose latest release can be downloaded as Google.mEAlpha1.50.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Google.mE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Google.mE is a project written in java that allows users to sync with all their online Google web apps such as Picasa, Google docs, GMail, and many more. The user's Google web services will be able to interact with each and work together seamlessly.
- Sync with Picasa
- Sync With Google Docs
- Sync with YouTube
- RSS Reader
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/googleme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.