This is the Linux app named Gorp whose latest release can be downloaded as gorp0.009.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gorp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGorp is an easy-to-use non-linear video editor primarily driven using a graphical interface. It is intended as an entry level tool for video editing, but will provide enough flexibility for more advanced users.
Currently it can read and write MPG1 and MPG2 files, and transform them on the way. The number of transforms available is limited, but will grow.
View the video flow at any part of the flow diagram, step forward, backward etc to make sure that it is correct.
Your work is saved as a text-based script - furure tools will allow direct scripting.
- Simple, intuitive, graphical interface.
- See your edits take effect imediately.
- View the video for any flow in the diagram
- Tooltips aid learning the interface.
- Build your own 'Compound Transforms' from existing components.
- Define and use your own filters - smoothing, sharpening, edge detection.....
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gorp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.