This is the Linux app named gorush whose latest release can be downloaded as gorush-v1.14.0-windows-amd64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gorush with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A push notification micro server using Gin framework written in Go (Golang) and see the demo app. Support graceful shutdown that workers and queue have been sent to APNs/FCM before shutdown service. Support different Queue as backend like NSQ or NATS, defaut engine is local Channel. You can deploy gorush to alternative solution like netlify functions. Netlify lets you deploy serverless Lambda functions without an AWS account, and with function management handled directly within Netlify. Support for HTTP, HTTPS or SOCKS5 proxy. Support retry send notification if server response is fail. Support install TLS certificates from Let's Encrypt automatically. Support send notification through RPC protocol, we use gRPC as default framework. Support running in Docker, Kubernetes or AWS Lambda (Native Support in Golang).
- Support Firebase Cloud Messaging using go-fcm library for Android
- Support HTTP/2 Apple Push Notification Service using apns2 library
- Support HMS Push Service using go-hms-push library for Huawei Devices
- Support YAML configuration
- Support command line to send single Android or iOS notification
- Support Web API to send push notification
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gorush.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.