This is the Linux app named Got whose latest release can be downloaded as v12.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Got with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Got implements RFC 7234 compliant HTTP caching which works out of the box in-memory and is easily pluggable with a wide range of storage adapters. Got uses Keyv internally to support a wide range of storage adapters. For something more scalable you could use an official Keyv storage adapter. Hooks allow modifications during the request lifecycle. Hook functions may be async and are run serially. Got will make no further changes to the request before it is sent. This is especially useful in conjunction with got.extend() when you want to create an API client that, for example, uses HMAC-signing. You can override the request function by returning a ClientRequest-like instance or a IncomingMessage-like instance. This is very useful when creating a custom cache mechanism. The response object will typically be a Node.js HTTP response stream, however, if returned from the cache it will be a response-like object which behaves in the same way.
- Promise API, stream API, and pagination API
- HTTP2 support, request cancelation, and RFC compliant caching
- Follows redirects, retries on failure, and progress events
- Handles gzip/deflate/brotli, timeout handling, and errors with metadata
- JSON mode, WHATWG URL support, and HTTPS API
- Instances with custom defaults, includes types, and it's composable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/got.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.