This is the Linux app named GPCS4 whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GPCS4 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A PlayStation 4 emulator which was just started. A project done for fun, and for technical research. The only reason I have started this project is for learning 3D graphics. It's not intended to become a serious application. Support simple compute shader, compute ring, cube maps. For more details you could join our discord server to contact me, or if you are used to Tencent QQ/TIM, just join our group. There you can get more resources which are useful for contributing. To run or develop GPCS4, a CPU supporting AVX instruction set as well as a graphics card supporting Vulkan 1.3 are required.
- Support simple compute shader, compute ring, cube maps
- Use Direct Input to emulate pad
- Dynamic linker
- System resource management, ie. Thread, virtual memory, synchronize object, file, clock
- Translate Gnm calls into vulkan calls
- A project done for fun, and for technical research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpcs4.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.