This is the Linux app named gPhoto whose latest release can be downloaded as libgphoto2-2.5.27.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gPhoto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gPhoto is a program and library framework that lets users download pictures from their digital cameras. The libgphoto2 library gives you access to hundreds of models of digital cameras on several platforms.
GIT repo and Issue tracker lives at https://github.com/gphoto/ these days.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gphoto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.