This is the Linux app named GPUmat whose latest release can be downloaded as GPUmat_0.280_win32_build121209_CUDA_5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GPUmat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Please download Windows and Linux version by clicking on "Browse All Files".
GPUmat allows standard MATLAB code to run on GPUs. The engine is written in C/C++ and based on NVIDIA CUDA.
Please contact [email protected] for any questions.
Unfortunately GPUmat was compiled for CUDA 5.0 and we basically stopped any support for other CUDA version because we don't have the resources to do it. But you can compile the source code if you want.
Instructions to compile the source code:
You need to download a SVN client and then from command line:
svn export http://svn.code.sf.net/p/gpumat/code/trunk ./GPUmat
the above command creates a folder ./GPUmat with the source code.
Then go to the 'doc' folder, open the GPUmat_Developer_Guide.pdf and
check the chapter "Source code compilation"
- Execute Matlab code on GPUs
MATLAB, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpumat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.