This is the Linux app named GPXSee whose latest release can be downloaded as GPXSee-9.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GPXSee with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GPXSee is a Qt-based GPS log file viewer and analyzer that supports all common GPS log file formats.
- Opens GPX, TCX, FIT, KML, IGC, CUP, NMEA, SIGMA SLF, Suunto SML, LOC, OziExplorer (PLT, RTE, WPT), GeoJSON, Garmin GPI&CSV, TomTom OV2&ITN, ONmove OMD/GHP and geotagged JPEG files.
- User-definable online maps (OpenStreetMap/Google tiles, WMTS, WMS, TMS, QuadTiles).
- Offline maps (MBTiles, OziExplorer maps, TrekBuddy maps/atlases, Garmin IMG/GMAP & JNX maps, TwoNav RMaps, KMZ maps, AlpineQuest maps, Locus/OsmAnd/RMaps SQLite maps, Mapsforge maps, BSB charts, GeoTIFF images, ESRI World files).
- Elevation, speed, heart rate, cadence, power, temperature and gear ratio/shifts graphs.
- Support for DEM files (SRTM HGT).
- Support for POI files.
- Support for multiple tracks in one view.
- Print and export to PDF/PNG.
- Native GUI for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Full-screen mode.
- HiDPI/Retina maps and displays support.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpxsee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.