This is the Linux app named GpxTcxWelder whose latest release can be downloaded as Setup_GpxTcxWelder_Windows_0.0.2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GpxTcxWelder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Substitutes the missing GPS information in Garmin TCX files when devices lacking a GPS receiver are used to collect training data (Garmin FR 60, heartrate and pedometer only). GpxTcxWelder integrates GPS info from a GPX v1.1 files into TCX files
- Adds waypoints from a GPX v1.1 file into a TCX file
- Waypoints are selected to fit by closest match in time
- Only needs a TCX file and a GPX v1.1 file containing waypoints for the TCX file's time intervall
- Runs on any operating system with Java support
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpxtcxwelder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.