This is the Linux app named Graphene whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.1.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Graphene with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Graphene is a Python library for building GraphQL APIs fast and easily, using a code-first approach. Instead of writing GraphQL Schema Definition Langauge (SDL), Python code is written to describe the data provided by your server.
Graphene helps you use GraphQL effortlessly in Python, but what is GraphQL? GraphQL is a data query language developed internally by Facebook as an alternative to REST and ad-hoc webservice architectures. With Graphene you have all the tools you need to implement a GraphQL API in Python, with multiple integrations with different frameworks including Django, SQLAlchemy and Google App Engine.
- Lets you use GraphQL in Python without effort
- Built-in support for Relay
- Data-agnostic - supports any kind of data source
- Extensible framework
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphene.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.